Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Items Day in 10 Days - REPOST

I initially posted this in 2009, and since then although we did detox a lot of stuff... my baaaaad habits die hard!!! So I thought I would re-instate the challenge and repost the original blog!

As a result of my new De-cluttering habit, I have set myself a 10 day Detox of Junk.

What I plan to do is to find 10 things a day for 10 days to chuck. If I'm feeling REALLY adventurous, I shall aim to find 10 things per ROOM per day to clear out!

I have no real master plan of what will go and what will stay. I am planning to just open the door to the room and place 10 things in a bag either for the bin, to place for sale on Ebay (or Trading Post) or give to Charity or Freecycle.

100 things will leave my house guaranteed. And from this Feng Shui cleanse of crappola I shall begin to feel clearer, creating energy, organisation and balance within my life!

Or at least, that is the aim...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home