Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Not Dead Yet!!!

I know, I know, it has been an awful long time between blogs!

There is a good reason for it though - firstly, The Move. Our entire house was packed and stored a week before Christmas, with the four of us taking a roadtrip between Townsville and Sydney. We stopped in on the Gold Coast for the mandatory theme park visit, caught up with some old friends over a few drinks and BBQ, even organised baby sitting so Hubby and I could spend an evening eating a hot meal cooked by a stranger at a table not resplendent with lego, crayons and Dora colouring in!

Upon arriving at my parent's house, the rush of Christmas hit! Family and friends who hadn't seen us in years since we first moved away wanted to catch up with us or meet our complete family. We spent several days in a blur, making sure we saw as many people as possible in a short amount of time.

Then the unfortunate part about the last 6 months - hubby had to return to our home to complete work. Until June. I was left living with the 2 kids, 2 dogs and my 2 parents. But that's another blog.

Fast forward to three weeks ago, I have moved myself and the babies to our new house, with only 10 more sleeps until hubby joins us again, to pick up where we left off.

It also means I have been reunited with modern comforts - WiFi broadband, my sewing machine, personal space... plus a few new editions, such as my iPhone, a direct pay off from one of my latest entrepreneurial adventures!

I now have more time to dedicate to things I love and the life I want to live, and therefore I blog again!!!

Ahhh, it's good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home