Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dear Blog...

I am so sorry I have neglected you for so long... I intended to write to you often, but as usual, my hectic life has gotten the better of me. Even though I have slowed down!

Today, I cried. Because I realised I am still within my chrysalis. I have changed - but only just. The best is still yet to come. I must remember that it is with baby steps we learn to walk, to stride, to run, to leap and fly... but baby steps first. I have left my job and I am spending more time at home. I bake. I clean. I fold laundry... I've even started making the bed of a morning again!

Weekends are lazy, with the guitar on the day bed, kids barefoot in the grass. I don't miss the money and I have gained more time with my loved ones... perhaps that's why I don't visit you as often as I should: I am too wrapped up in living my life than blogging it at the moment!

Balance is the key - and it will come. Then I shall write to you more... First I still need to continue to cleanse, heal and grow. Recycle more, buy less and love who I have rather than what things I do not.

x Nic.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home