Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trying out Vegetarianism?

I can say we are now 90% Vego in this house, over the last few years slowly cutting out meat most nights for dinner. In fact, I rarely buy meat anymore, if we have it in the freezer, it's only because we won it at the meat raffles!




But anyway, for those of you considering trying more vegetarian meals, Sanitarium (the makers of Weetbix & the Vegie Delights range) have a great book you can get for free with some great recipes and excellent, easy tips on healthy eating in general and vegetarian meals.



Mine arrived and I wish I had it when we were first detoxing meat!



http://www.sanitarium.com.au/nutrition/health-and-happiness-cookbook



I have to say too... Vegie Delights meat-free hot dogs are THE BOMB!!! My kids won't eat proper frankfurts anymore, they love the vegie ones so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home